RSS

Protein Pancakes

People always ask me for the recipe of the Protein Pancakes I make before I go to the gym. A lot of people may think this is too much food, but I don’t think so. I’m actually starving by the time I leave the gym. You can either make 2 small pancakes or 1 big one. Enjoy.

Protein Pancakes
Serves 1

Ingredients:
Olive oil spray
¾ cup quick cook oatmeal
6 egg whites
¼ cup blueberries
2 Splendas
Pinch of cinnamon
Sugar-Free syrup 
Lightly butter or mist pan with olive oil spray. Combine in a blender all ingredients

Pour into a small frying pan in pancake form

When sides start to brown, flip. Pancakes will need approximately 3 minutes on each side.

Serve with sugar-free syrup and blueberries or fresh cut strawberries.  WALA

Thanks for dropping by!
 xoxo,

2 comments:

CONTENTI CUPCAKES MIAMI said...

I add ground flaxseed and bee pollen too mine...delish and nutrish :o)

Valeria said...

I'll have to try that. I'm also going to try to crush a couple of almonds and throw into the mix. I'll let you know how it goes!

Post a Comment